Ear Candy Charity teams up with socially conscious musicians who understand the importance of music education. Check out our impressive list of supporters below!
Artists know firsthand the benefits of music education: heightened academic performance, increase in the likelihood of graduation, increase of self-esteem, and the development of team building and social skills.
Here are a few ways we have partnered with artists locally and nationally. We are always open to creating new programs to fit artists and their fans!
• Tell Your Story – Sharing YOUR story of the importance of music education can inspire others and Ear Candy can post a video or audio clip of your story on our website and throughout social media.
• VIP Auctions & Raffles – Premium tickets, autographed items, and VIP experiences can rally your fans to support our mission.
• Backstage Class – Ear Candy has an exciting field trip program called Backstage Class which exposes youth to the other side of music education. You and your crew can be a part of the magic by interacting with students and leave a life-long impression. (Currently only available in Phoenix Market)
• Play It Forward – We equip communities with an “Instrument Drive in a Box” to empower them to host their own drive and fill the need for music education. Ear Candy can work with your crew to create co-branded instrument drives in markets you are performing. (Currently only available in Phoenix Market)
• Artist Advisory Board – Are YOU are extremely passionate about our mission? Consider joining our Artist Advisory Board and help us expand our reach and impact on children across the country.
• $ Donation / Ticket – Including a financial donation to Ear Candy into your concerts can generate a large impact on a community’s music programs.
These vehicles have been extremely successful and beneficial not only EAR CANDY, but for the artists as well. We love to help promote artists that support our efforts by utilizing our partnerships with local press as well as showcasing these special events on our website, email newsletters and via our social media sites.
For more information about our Artist Partnership Program, please contact us at Info@EarCandyCharity.org